Outdoor Market open 9 am – 2 pm on Veteran’s Place in Beacon, NY.
9 am – 10 am for immune-compromised, at risk, and SNAP customers.
Common Ground Farm, Meadowland Farm,
Long Season Farm, Wright’s Farm,
Eggbert’s Free Range Farm, Premier Pastures,
Edgwick Farm, Cooperstown Cheese, Steed’s Bees,
Picklelicious, All You Knead, Our Daily Bread,
Edenesque, Nana’s Homemade,
Maple View Farm, New Confectioner
and Dennings Point Distillery.
Please be mindful that our number one priority is human health.
Our mission is to make local and responsibly harvested food available to you while helping the local food economy and supply survive.
It is important to remember that New York is still on pause, and undergoing a slow, phased reopening.
This is not the usual social gathering space as we know it. For this reason, we have the guidelines listed below.
We are still offering pre-orders through our website for customers who NEED delivery and are immune-compromised, at risk, or quarantined, as well as for any SNAP customers.
To ensure the safety of our vendors, staff, and fellow customers, please read the guidelines below
- If you have experienced ANY symptoms, or have come into contact with anyone who has had any symptoms or has tested positive for COVID 19, please DO NOT attend the market.
- Everyone must wear a mask, except for children under 2 years old.
- Limited occupancy. One person per household preferred. Please avoid bringing children and pets if possible. Think of the market as an essential activity, NOT a social one.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and others at all times by following the one-way flow of traffic and ground guidelines, as well as any vendor-specific guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entrance.
- Vendors handle the product exclusively. No touching the produce until they hand it to you.
- Credit/Debit card and exact change preferred.
- Please leave pets at home when possible.
If you receive SNAP benefits, or are experiencing financial hardship caused by COVID-19, we are offering up to $30 of groceries from our market. With great support from the community, we have raised money to support this important food access initiative.